| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Renk in May is very, very hot at 31.7 °C (89.06 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Renk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Renk, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Renk:
- Shambat, Sudan - 436.3 kms (271.2 miles) N
- Khartoum, Sudan - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) N
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) N
- Kosti, Sudan - 158 kms (98.2 miles) N
- El Obeid, Sudan - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) WNW
- En Nahud, Sudan - 484.4 kms (301 miles) WNW
- Rashad, Sudan - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) W
- Babanusa, Sudan - 543.1 kms (337.5 miles) W
- Kadugli, Sudan - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) WSW
- Malakal, Sudan - 274.2 kms (170.4 miles) SSW